Thursday, July 17, 2008

Twit Twoo

As predicted I managed to get my mini wall hanging finished last night. Good job it was such a small project otherwise I wouldn't have had any hope of getting it done in time for delivering it at the weekend.
I hope my Aunt likes it. It was a lot of fun to make and I enjoyed the fact that there was a mixture of hand and machine stitching to do. It's definitely what I needed to get my juices flowing again, I can't wait to get started on some new projects and get caught up on some of the swaps that I'm lagging behind in.

It was also a great feeling to finally have something else to add to my list of completed projects for 2008 in my side bar, it's been way too long.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! it is a hoot....Melinda

Vi said...

It's great!! I'm sure your Aunt will LOVE it!!