Thursday, July 10, 2008

Silent Vigil Part 4

I managed to get some stitching done on Tuesday. I had the day off work. I had hoped to get to the GWE meeting as I'd missed the last couple due to my health issues, unfortunately some car trouble put paid to that so I stayed at home and stitched instead.
Here is Silent Vigil as I last posted.
And this is it now.
I managed to achieve what I wanted this week which was to add the bead work to the rightside of the background. There really isn't that much left to do on this one now. Again I have a busy weekend ahead so limited stitch time. My sister gets married the weekend after next so it's hen night this weekend :) so my goal this week is to get all of the back stitching done on the tiger.
I also started a few other bits on Tuesday but nothing that's ready to share yet, but hopefully soon!

No comments: