Friday, July 11, 2008

Sleepy kitties

Posting that picture of my sleeping kitty the other day made me realise that I haven't had a cat post for a little while. So I made a point of grabbing the camera and went on a house safari to find my furballs. Well 3 of them anyway, the 4th, I think, is being fed by someone down the street which makes me mad, and he rarely comes home anymore :( Hector has managed to squeeze himself onto a tiny space on this window ledge between my thread boxes. I think he thought that if he tried to hide behind his paw I wouldn't be able to find him!
Hugo, pretending to be asleep in the hopes that I disappear and take that darn camera with me!
And Pip, well I think the 'are you really taking another picture of me' look says it all!

3 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

I think Hector and his paw win the 'cute' award from me!! Your stitching on the tiger project is going really well :)

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Shall I send Herr Schnauzer round to look after your kitties?? That would wake them up. How's the stitching going? Best wishes
Maggie

Janet said...

Great to see the pusses again - didn't realise you had 4 - same as me! Have you tried talking to the neighbour who is feeding no4? One of my neighbours feeds Misty but doesn't let her into his house so she always comes home at night or in bad weather. He feeds her prawns and salmon - DH says he is going round for dinner too!