Thursday, June 17, 2010
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
There are a few dodgy bits and lots of room for improvement but it'll do. Now I just have to add a back. I've seen in a couple of magazines recently the idea of using an old shirt to do a back using the buttons as a fastener rather than having to put in a zip and I fancy trying that out so as soon as I can hunt out an old shirt I'll get this one done.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Thursday, June 03, 2010
Wednesday, June 02, 2010
Tuesday, June 01, 2010
- Tyvek postcards - They are started but I'm running a few days behind on the posting deadline, hope to have them done soon though :)
- Needle felted postcards - This swap was cancelled
- Siberian Gold - Done
- Hexagons Pillow - add border - border is cut and stitching has started, again hoping this will be done soon
- Doll Swap - Done
- Cat Cushion - join the squares, have this all laid out, just need to get it to the sewing machine
- Sheep Sampler - the felted sheep is finished :)
- Nan's Quilt - Absolutely nothing done on this one
So not much creative happening round here way too many reds and oranges on the list this month, meaning goals are only halfway met or not even touched :( But I did make another start that wasn't on the list - the hearts bookmark.
I'm on holiday for 2 weeks in June and things with my house move are starting to gather momentum so there really will be a distinct lack of stitching time this month. I am planning on taking some stitching on hols with me though in case I get a spare half hour here and there, but I'm going to keep the list quite short this month.
- Babushka postcards - need to be in the mail by 20th June
- Siberian Gold - just keep plodding on
- Finish Hearts bookmark
- Secret Project - this is for my Pay It Forward.