Thursday, January 10, 2008

Something about not alot

I don't have much to share today. I have made some progress on cutting some pattern templates for the doll that I am going to attempt to make for the TIF challenge but no sewing as of yet. I'm also stitching my way through another kitty on the cross stitch, yes I know that cross stitch is not on my to do list this week but it is so easy to pick it up for some easy stitching in front of the TV.

The only picture that I have to share is from my daily walk. Another night walk again today but I thought I should at least keep practising my 'in the dark' photography, even though the picture isn't particularly interesting I think I did manage to capture some of the atmosphere of this wet and rainy evening.

2 comments:

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

I have nominated you for the Make my Day award... please visit my blog for details.
Best wishes
Maggie

Unknown said...

What fantastic colours Angela - great photo!