My creative offering for yesterday are these sketches. I had hoped to make some postcards but somehow I just couldn't get motivated to sit at my sewing machine so out came pencil and paper instead. I haven't done any drawing for a while so my sketching skills aren't up to much.
This is my littlest cat Pip curled up asleep on a cushion.
I had just started this one of Hugo who was dozing on the back of the sofa when he decided to wake up and shift positions and never did go back to this pose. I guess I'll have to learn to sketch more quickly! (By the way these are done in a notebook which has two tone paper hence the distracting lines in the middle of each drawing).
After sitting around for most of the day doing not a lot yesterday I've decided I need something which will help me stop procrastinating. I'm going to try a simple list to see if that helps. So there are my goals for the week (I'll set my self some new ones next Sunday).
- Pick some fabrics, threads etc to use in the January Take it Further Challenge.
- Settle on a final idea for my JTIF piece and plan it out.
- Make 6 more orange postcards to complete my commitment in the favourite colour swap.
- Make 3 postcards for the Something Beginning with I swap
- Make a start on my January Bag for the BQL 2008 bag challenge.
There that should be plenty to keep me going for a week, I'd best get started ......