Sunday, September 05, 2010

My Birthday

So a couple of weeks ago I celebrated reaching the grand old age of 34. And I can honestly say I had one of the best birthdays ever. Got spoilt with lots of lovely pressies and ate lots of fabulous food with my lovely family and the wonderful man in my life. I feel guilty just picking a couple from the wonderful gifts I received but I just love my new ipod
And the fantastic little ornament of a guitar playing fairy that my sister bought for meI'm hoping that my 34th year will be the best yet.......

3 comments:

Doreen G said...

Belated Happy 34th Angela and all the best in the future.
I have my 70th birthday on Tuesday the 7th---when I was your age I never imagined myself as ever being 70 now I can' remember myself being your age.

coral-seas said...

"I'm hoping that my 34th year will be the best yet......."

I'm hope so too, but not that it will be your best ever, cos I'm hoping that they keep on getting better and better.

Belated Happy Birthday

Vi said...

Omg...I totally missed this post. Happy Belated Birthday Angela...glad to hear it was great! Hey we the same age. lol