Thursday, September 16, 2010

Almost there

There has still been not a lot creative happening round here recently but I'm itching to get going again, have so many ideas floating around in my head and a list of projects as long as my arm that I'd like to have a go at. But I am getting there, have been lugging stuff from my old house and trying to carve out some sewing space in the new, and look the sewing machine is finally set up :) I now just have to find some time to use it....actually I have a pretty quiet weekend coming up so I think I'll spend some quality time with my long neglected friend. Is it wrong to have a date with your sewing machine? lol. Although things have been pretty chaotic round here, Inspector Pip is never very far away, casting his critical eye over my efforts to organise chaos :)

1 comment:

Jane said...

It will feel so good once you start again, hope you have an enjoyable weekend