Friday, September 17, 2010

More on Cute Potatoe

I just had to share a little more with you about Cute Potatoe, it's so much fun having CP here to stay for a while.Look, CP is travelling with such beautiful luggage, I'm a little jealous of these wonderful travel bags! But look at this CP has bought along with her some lovely little gifts, just for me from some of the other participants in this travel adventure.Cute has been trying hard to make friends with Pip, but Pip is being a little snooty about the whole thing.If you ask me Pip is a little jealous, I think he knows that he is not the cutest creature in town at the moment ;)

Don't forget you can read more about CP's adventures with me and the other lucky ladies who are having CP to stay with them from all over the world, here.

No comments: