Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ATC's

Cute Potatoe is now on a plane making her way to America for the next leg of her trip. In amongst her luggage I have squirreled away my ATC gifts for the other ladies participating in her journey round the world. I haven't done much work with silk before but I loved working with the scraps and threads that I used for these. The bright colours and wonderful textures definitely made me dream of far away places and travel while I was working on them... ... so much so that savings account has been opened at the bank and travel plans are being formulated as we speak... ... I'm not going to say too much more as I don't want to jinx things, just got to hope that life doesn't throw too many bumps in the way over the next year so that money can actually be saved.

1 comment:

Vi said...

Love the ATC's. Oooh interested to hear where you are planning to travel to. :-)