Friday, November 12, 2010

Winter Warmers

I don't know about you but with a winter chill setting in in the air I'm finding that I like to spend more and more time in the kitchen. Maybe after all these years I'm finally turning in to a domestic goddess (ok I'm not going to hold my breath on that one). The last couple of weekends I've tried to squeeze in a couple of hours of soup making.There's something I love about this shot of all those circles of parsnip and leek bubbling away. My soups have been getting squirreled away in the freezer ready for taking to work for lunch, so much nicer than a bought sandwich I think.In other news from home, be warned - look what happens when you are a naughty boy in my house.And if the cage doesn't improve your behaviour then I'll release the cats....... maybe I'm more of a domestic tyrant than goddess ??!!

No comments: