Sunday, November 07, 2010

They're back

After finishing work on Autumn Queen (mention of which reminds me that I have to get that thing framed up), I figured that amongst all of the other things that I have on the go at the moment there is always room for one more project.

So I'm happy to announce the return of the Tigers which got put aside for Autumn Queen.This is where I left off, just about one quarter of the picture to go. I really love this image and after all of the long hours stitching that are going in to getting it done, this one I'm going to keep.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Soooooo close!

Vicki said...

This is going to be one gorgeous piece and I'm so glad that you are keeping it. It's nice to make things for others, but every once in awhile it's nice to make something for yourself.