Thursday, November 04, 2010

Spot the Birdie

So I've gone from doing not a lot on the stitching front to having lots of things on the go and not actually getting anything finished :)After a long hibernation the sewing machine is finally being dusted off as I attempt to make a start on the gift making for Christmas.But before I get ahead of myself and actually switch the sewing machine on, I've been raiding the boxes of scraps as I attempt to turn one of Mum's cross stitch patterns that I finished a while ago in to a cushion for my Aunt.It could be slow going though as every time I try and get going on the cutting mat Pip decides that the mat is the only comfortable place in the house for a snooze.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Mine want to chase the rotary cutter as I use it. Cats are worse than children, lol!