Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Slouchy Hat

My new knitted hat is done. As predicted it only took a short while to get done, have just been slow off the mark posting it.I love how it turned out, sometimes the simple patterns are the best. It's nice and cosy and I adore the colours. It's kind of difficult to get a decent photo when you're trying to do it yourself, but I much prefer this second one where you can't really see my ugly mug!!

I'm thinking of going wild and tresting myself to two new hats this winter as there is another hat pattern that I really like in the Sidar book that I bought a few weeks back, and as I still haven't been able to come up with yarns for the blanket my needles are sitting idle as of this moment in time :)

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

I look like a total moron in a hat but you can really wear them! You look great in your new hat!