Friday, November 26, 2010

Bring on the season

The little Christmas banner I have been stitching is finally finished. For such a small project it's taken it's time to get done. All the of individual elements were pretty quick, it's just been finding the time to get them done and put together. Have no idea where this is going to go when the time to decorate comes, for now I just stuck it up against the wall to get a couple of quick snaps for the blog. Temporarily it has found itself living in the sewing room in amongst a whole clutter of other things that I love. I really enjoy getting cosy in this room, which has also been adopted by Hector and Hugo and their space in the house. It's the one place in the house that I've made truly mine, just wish there were more hours in the day for me to sit and enjoy playing with fabri, enjoying my things, playing with the cats, and ... well just being.

Whatever you find yourself doing today, I hope you find a few minutes to just be you. X

2 comments:

Jane said...

I love the way you've finished this, I am sure when the time comes, you'll find the perfect place for it

Vi said...

Looks great!! Well done Angela.:-)
Love your corpse bride poster..great decor for your room. Gav & I were looking at Skeleton Wedding Cake Toppers the other day and saw that there is a Corpse Bride topper too. lol Can just see everyones face if we decide to use one. hehe