Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Mumblings

I don't have anything new to share with you today. Mondays is never a good evening, first day back at work blues combined with the clock change this weekend have left me feeling pretty tired.

As I have not a lot else to do today I thought I'd post my to do list for the week (yes I have gotten over last weeks huff and am going back to the list!)
  • Make Something Beginning with N postcards
  • Make ATC for Anna's washer challenge
  • Start BQL April bag
  • Start April TIF (I'm hoping to get started on this one straight away this month to make sure it gets done)
  • Add another kitty to the cross stitch (I've been neglecting this for a few weeks and need to get back on it before it ends up in the UFO pile again!)
  • Work on secret project two.

Yes as you can see I'm thinking big again this week, I know I will probably only get about half of these done but you have to reach for the stars right!??!

No comments: