Monday, March 24, 2008

Cyber Fyber

Despite not finding much time for stitching this week I have managed to complete my card for Susan's Cyber Fyber exhibition.

This is the beautiful card that I received from Susan.
And this is the card that I am sending in return.
It's painted TimTex with lots of seed stitching. I'm calling the card Orange Sherbet.

As far as I can tell all the postcards have been traded but if you are an ATC maker there are still a few available for trade click here, to take a look and join this fun project.

It's bank holiday here today and I had planned to spend the day stitching but after all the boring household chores are done it's already half way through the day and I haven't so much as looked at a needle today let alone picked one up, I also have MIL duties this evening so I think I'll only be stitching a few hours instead of a whole day but we'll see how much I can get done...

1 comment:

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
Thank you so much for this lovely blog post about our trade and CYBER FYBER! Your beautiful postcard arrived here just a few short hours before I'm heading to England. It is very more wonderful in person. Thanks so much!
Susan