I have been working on a few different things and have even managed to finish a couple but I will have to hold of showing you everything today as it's getting late and after a long day at work I can feel my eyelids drooping!
Something quick to share is the progress on the Kitty Cross Stitch UFO. I'm thinking that now I'm regularly working on it I should be calling it a WISP rather than a UFO maybe (?). As is now tradition first a shot of the overall.........
And finishing with a close-up of the new kitty. You might have also spotted the next kitty is in progress. I got a little more of this done this week as it was something easy to take with me to work on at the weekend. There are 9 more kitties to add so if I can continue at the rate of one a week I should have this piece done by April.
Weekly To Do List
So before I sign off time for a quick update on my achievements this past week and to set myself some goals for the coming week....
Last weeks list.
- Finish Jan TIF challenge - Almost there just one more thing to do to finally finish, hopefully pictures in a couple of days
- Finish BQL bag - Done, yay a tick in the box for me.
- Start Shaker postcards - Backgrounds cut and fabrics picked
- Start Something Beginning with J postcards - Fabrics picked but no actual work done yet
- Add another kitty - Another tick in the box.
This week I'm going to probably take it easy. I have a whole week off work next week and plan to stitch until my fingers go numb :) But I still have a couple of things in mind for this week.
- Post finished pictures of Jan TIF Challenge
- Start planning project for the Feb Challenge
- Pick fabrics for Feb BQL bag
- Add another kitty to the cross stitch
- Finish Shaker postcards.
Ok so maybe that isn't such a short list after all but hey if I aim high I'm more likely to get at least a couple of these ticked off the list.