Thursday, February 10, 2011

Zombies are taking over

I have a feeling that way back in the deepest darkest recesses of my blog posting last year, I may have told you about this fun book that I bought......
Well I figured it was high time that I actually got round to making something from it. After oohing and ahhhing over all of the fabulous characters featured, Dave asked me if I'd have a go at making a pumpkinhead zombie.I can't tell you how much fun I had making this little fellow (and he is tiny at about 2.5 inches tall). Dave has now asked me if I will have a go at making some more for a few friends of his. I stayed up on Sunday night to watch the Superbowl, I'm not very good at being idle in front of the TV so my hands were busy cutting, then stitching.I have 10 more bodies sewn up and all the bits cut for 10 more arms and legs. I love that I get to use up every last scrap on this project though as all the tiny little felt off cuts left over from cutting the body parts, get used to stuff out these pumpkin dudes.

2 comments:

Jane said...

What fun. These look like the sort of things my son would love, lol

Vi said...

Very Cool...that is one book I will have to get. :-)