I think this will be a quieter month, though I am away for the first two weekends of it. After that no plans so far so hopefully that will mean lots of time for long walks and stitching. These are the things on my list for February so far.
- Complete Mug Rugs for swap
- Start work on 2 pay it forward gifts
- Participate in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge
- Work on the Tigers cross stitch
- Make something for the 3 creative studios colour palette challenge
- Participate in the bloggers pillow party
- Finish Doodle Stitch A Long
- Make something for the BQL Skinny Swap
- Make some Zombie Pumpkins
Well I'm off to get started, but in the meantime here is a sneak peek of some fabrics I'll be using for one of the above. Sunglasses may be required to view the finished project!