Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Marilyn

The knitting is finished. If you have been reading for a while you have probably figured out that I love rock music, so when I saw this Marilyn Manson doll I just had to make one of my own :)
It was a really easy pattern to make, which is probably a good job as I only have basic knitting skills. Anyway I love how he turned out, so much fun!
In the original pattern he has a ring through his nose but I didn't have anything small enough so swapped it for a safety pin, I might swap it out for a ring eventually though. I wonder how Marilyn would feel about knowing he is available to knit, lol! Knitting and rock and roll are not two things easily associated with each other, but that's another reason that I just loved the idea and had to make my own Marilyn.

2 comments:

Jane said...

What a fun knit, the safety pin is a great idea

Vi said...

Love it...what a cool thing to knit. :-) So glad I got to have a chat to you Angela..was great.