Saturday, April 03, 2010

Fashion, Embroidery and Stitch

As well as my trip to Brownsea last week I also went to Birmingham for an overnight stay. The main reason for my visit was a trip to the NEC. I used to try and get to a couple of the big stitch shows every year but I haven't been for a while so I had a great time wandering round the halls, spending money I don't really have :) Hey we should all get to treat ourselves from time to time, right?
There were plenty of sellers at the show willing to tempt you to part with your hard earned pennies.
Who can resist where there are such wonderful, colourful temptations on offer? As well as plenty of shopping opportunities there were many wonderful embroideries, quilts and paper crafts on display.
As well as fashion shows to watch
And wonderful costumes from 'The Duchess' film on display.
Not to mention all the demonstrations going on at the stands, you couldn't fail to come away feeling inspired to create. So many ideas, so little time, sigh!

No comments: