Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Weekend in Plymouth - Part Three

This is the last installment from our Plymouth weekend. On the Sunday morning we spent a happy few hours wandering round the Aquarium. Not many words to say for this post, just a few of my favourite pictures from the visit.Colourful fish Swirling in the tank
Ramsey the Octopus
Dave and the Shark

It's not often that I actually like any pictures of me, but I love this one of me and the Jellyfish

Spider Crab

Anemones
Lobster, isn't he/she such pretty colours?

We had such a lovely weekend in Plymouth, but hardly scratched the surface of what's to see and do so hope to go back soon.

1 comment:

Anita said...

I hope you go back soon too so I can live vicariously through you. :) I want to thank you for your comments on my blog. I feel silly for not noticing before that you're set to no reply so haven't gotten my emailed responses. :(