Sunday, September 08, 2013

My week in snapshots

Have you all had a good week?

Mine was a little but up and down, for some reason I was feeling a bit low for a couple of days. Nothing I can really put my finger on but no matter,  days spent feeling a bit sad make you appreciate the things that do bring a smile when they come your way. And I still had plenty of those during the week too.

A shopping trip to the local farmers market saw me coming home with a delicious blackberry crumble tart to go with my tea and a loaf of scrummy cheese and chilli bread.
The view behind my table at the car boot last Sunday.  The sun was shining so it was a pleasure to spend a couple of hours sat in a field selling on some of my excess belongings.
Enjoying the colours of an amazing sunset.
Soaking up the last sunlight of the day.
A beautiful evening out with my man, enjoying a taste of Peru
Playing with ribbons
This coming week should be fun.  I have Friday off work to look forward to and not one but two nights out with the girls, including some hen night fun next Saturday .... lets hope I'm in a fit state to blog next Sunday ;)

Hope you all have an amazing week x

No comments: