Monday, September 16, 2013

Family Fun

Recently I've been missing my family a lot.  While we were growing up we had a really close relationship with Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and cousins, but as we've grown up and moved round the country and the world we don't get to see each other very often.

Even my family who only live a few hours away I don't get to see much.  I was happy to be able to catch up with my brother in Oxford a few weekends ago but its high time I made some arrangements to go and see my Dad and Gran I think.

For now I'm revisiting happy memories from earlier in the year.  Lots of family fun when James' parents came down to visit us.
David became quite the pro on the Wii :-)
My Dad came up for an evening during that visit too and we went out for a lovely meal.
Yes, I'm really craving some family time a visit is definitely in order.

No comments: