Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Parakeet's Date - Part Two

In spite of the fact that I haven't dedicated as much time to cross stitching this week I have made some reasonable progress on the birdies picture. So much so that I am hopeful that this will be another reasonably quick finish, though maybe not as quick as Tigger :)

Here is a reminder of the starting point last week.And here we are one week on.
Again I'm not going to set myself any particular goals with this for the coming week, only that I would like to try and do at least 20 mins stitching on it a day.

After a comment that Maggie left on my first posting I realised that I hadn't really said much about this kit. So thought I ought to say the finished design will be 12 inches by 7 inches, and it's stitched over 14 count aida fabric.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

You are moving right along!

Donna said...

wow you're speedy! the little birdies are cute -- a fast meal for one of hte tigers, but cute :-)