Friday, December 28, 2007

Copy Cat

Not much happening here today, another dull day at work and I have a cold (again!) so I haven't felt like doing anything much this evening. I did take a walk in my lunch break though so here is my photo of the day.

I had a bit of a panic when I got out and realised that the battery on my camera was totally dead, but then remembered I had my phone in my bag so took this picture on my mobile (cell). It's not the best quality but dh helped me clean it up a bit in photoshop. I love the contrast of the rust pole and padlock with the green of the ivy. I might try taking this again next week when I have a working camera with me!

On the creative front I only managed another few rows of the sock and it doesn't look much different to the picture I shared yesterday so I won't bore you with the same shot again.

Before I go I just have to show you this shot of Hector that DH managed to get the other day. DH bought me this cute Christmas card as he thought it it look just like my white cats, Hector obviously decided to prove that it really could have been him!

6 comments:

Donna said...

great photo of the cat! maybe you can use it for your christmas card next year! :-)

Anonymous said...

That photo of Hector is a riot!

Alis Clair said...

I love your photographs but the one of Hector is priceless ;0)

mzjohansen said...

Oh My Gosh! I am in love with Hector. I have a thing for white cats .. they are angels IMHO ! DH found a winner with the card !

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I love your photo of the day shot. And the one of Hector and the card is amazing.

Digitalgran said...

I can just see that top photo using mixed Media work and of course I love Hector too!