Sunday, January 28, 2007

Goddess Book

My sewing machine is still out of action and will definately need to go in for repair, but today I dragged my old machine out of the cupboard and set that up so I can at least get on with a few things.

So today I have been working on some pages for the fabric book round robin that I am in for Fabricolics. Actually this book should have been well on it's way by now so I'm playing catch up and am glad to have the pages done and be ready to send the book on to it's next destination.

The book for this round belongs to Jo-Ann and she chose 'Goddess' as her theme. I decided to make one page inspired by the Aphrodite postcards that I made the other week. So here is my goddess of love page.

For the second page I decide to go with an Earth Goddess. I think out of the two this one has turned out to be my favourite. I hope Jo-Ann likes my pages!
I'm not sure how much stitching I am going to be getting done over the coming week. My sister has asked me to make her wedding invites. I am going up to visit her next Saturday and have promised to take her a few samples to choose from, so I will be working on those this week.

8 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Your goddess pages are great. I'm really liking the second one!

Purple Missus said...

I too go for the second one. I'm just not a pink person, but they are both good nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

Great pages. Like the others, my favorite is Earth Mother. But that's more a reflection of my feelings for pink!

Vi said...

Love them Both, although my fave is the Earth Mother!! :-)

Anonymous said...

These are both terrific but my favorite is that second one. Terrific colors in that.

Micki said...

Your pages look terrific. I especially like the earth mother page.

Helen in the UK said...

Love both those pages. Hope you sewing machine loss doesn't halt your creative progress too much :)

Veleta (Sammy) said...

this is amazing and JoAnn is going to go crazy when she gets her book back!

Sammy