Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Third time Lucky?

Can you remember I told you all about some sock yarn I bought at bargain price in one of the local craft stores.  No?  Well I don't blame you I do tend to waffle on about lots of nonsense here.  Incase you need a reminder have a quick look here.....

Well I decided that I would actually have a go at doing something with it rather than let it languish in the yarn box for too long.  I did have a go at socks once before many years ago now but quickly gave up as I couldn't quite get the hang of it.  This time rather than brave it again I decided to have a look around Ravelry to find some non-socky inspiration.  And decided on a cowl.

Sadly I seem to have stalled a bit.  I've started twice and things just aren't going to plan.  For some reason I just can't get in to the rhythm of working with this yarn.

Third time lucky?  Lets hope so or the yarn might end up languishing in the yarn box for a while after all.

1 comment:

Jane said...

How frustrating! Is it the feel, or is it just not knitting up right?