Sunday, November 03, 2013

My week in snapshots

It's been a quieter than usual week as I had to have a couple of wisdom teeth out which put me out of action for a couple of days but I'm mostly feeling better and looking less hamster like now!! So here's hoping for a better week next week

The last supper (my lovely man took me out for dinner and cocktails the day before my trip to the hospital)
Halloween
Making chutney
Hat of the week
The wonders of modern technology - counting rows on my phone
 Baking cakes to say thank you to Mr Awesome for doing such a great job of looking after me this week
Hope you all have a fabulous week.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my little corner of the world. xx

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

Ugh! I still remember the pain from having my wisdom teeth removed over 30 years ago! I hope you are feeling better now.