Saturday, March 02, 2013

YOTA time

Well it's the first Saturday of the month so it's time to join in the YOTA fun hosted at Pull the other Thread.

I've been beavering away on the 'take time' cross stitch.  This is what it looked like at the start of February.
And this is the now.......
I was hoping to have it finished and I'm oh so tantalisingly close.  The border is complete and I'm a good way through the final teacup but it just wasn't meant to be.
With the move and feeling ill for the last couple of weeks I just ran out of time.  But another couple of evenings work and I'm sure it will be done.  It won't be this weekend though as I need to try and get the rest of the crochet baby blanket done.

Whatever you're up to I hope you have a smashing weekend X

PS Thanks to everyone who commented on the last post with more crafty fiction suggestions, I will be making a list and keeping my eyes out for the books, but if anyone has anymore keep them coming :)

5 comments:

Jane said...

You've done well, considering all that was going on. I shall look forward to seeing the update at the beginning of next month

Pull the other thread said...

Great progress. Well done.

WendyCarole said...

it's looking great. :)

JShelby said...

what a beautiful cross stitch, you'll be done in no time!

SoCal Debbie said...

Beautiful stitching! I found your blog from Pull The Other Thread, since I just joined the YOTA SAL.