Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Something Old

Way back some seven months ago before Christmas I was on a bit of a knitting roll and made several hats. While I was having a sort out the other day I came across one that needed a bit of finishing up. All the knitting had been done it just need the flower adding to the hat.This one was meant for a friend so off it will go to her now, several months later than intended but in plenty of time for next winter. I really like the pattern though so I think I will make one for myself too, but of course the flower will be orange!! :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That's a cute hat. I think so many people look good in hats like that, but not me. For some reason, I think it's having a small face and big glasses, they just don't look right. But it will look lovely with an orange flower.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's a cute hat indeed. And thanks for stopping by :-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely hat! I'm sure your friend will love it. :)