Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nothing to Declare

With my machine still at the repairers (and not likely to be back for another 2 weeks - waiting on a part) I don't really have a lot to show at the moment. I'm working on a little hand stitchery, I'm using a photo I recently took of the glorious English countryside as inspirationThere is a lot of stitching to do yet but I'm starting with some collaged fabric scraps. Apart from that I've been working some more on Birds Eye View and some crochet but generally life has slowed right down for a while I've been taking time to enjoy the little things....Like the quick 10 minutes I grabbed in my lunchbreak the other day enjoying the beautiful colours of this poppy field. It was just enough to recharge the batteries and set me up to deal with a busy afternoon in the office - a little fresh air and sunshine can work wonders.

2 comments:

Jane said...

What a lovely photo of the poppies, always evokes thoughts of the Emglish countryside

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

Oooh, I LOVE your poppy picture! Pleased to see from more recent posts that you had a good holiday and I hope you and your sewing machine will soon be back to full working capacity.
Janice.