Friday, June 03, 2011

Introducing Birds Eye View

With Siberian Gold finished it was time to pick out a new cross stitch project from Mum's UFO box. I have to admit that looking through the box makes me so sad, but luckily my wonderful man noticed that it was weighing heavily on my mind and offered to have a look through and pick something out for me. This is what he came up with.It's another big one, and similarly to Siberian Gold Mum barely got it started. So this is where I'm starting from.Not a lot to go on huh? This one is likely to be with me for a good couple of years I reckon. There is quite a lot of back stitch too but I'm planning on doing bits at a time as I go along. Tune back in at the end of the month to see if I manage to make much progress!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Looks like your mum had the same love of cats as you. You'll have some fun with this one

Vicki said...

Way too cute. Where did you mom find these patterns? I have a friend who loves cross stitch as well as cats so could you pass on the name of company who published this pattern so perhaps she can track it down a this end.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Kate North said...

Wow - you're going to be doing this one a while. I'll have fun following along!