Sunday, May 09, 2010

Dressing Up

Can't believe it's been nearly a week since I last blogged, time is just flying at the moment. I guess blogging is like everything else in life, sometimes we feel more like doing it than others. I was feeling pretty worn out last week too so didn't feel like sitting at the computer much. I think I had a baby sitting hang over, lol. I looked after my 2 nephews for the night while my sister and her husband went out, and baby is teething so not much sleep for Auntie Ange :)
Haven't been up to much sewing either. Pretty much the only thing that's been done in the last week or so were some adjustments on the dress my sister wore on her night out. One of her friends is getting married so they had a 60's theme hen night. Here is my sis (on the left) all dolled up and ready to go you can't see my hard work on the dress in this picture as it was all stuff on the back!

No comments: