Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Old Habits

Had to pop out and run a couple of errands in town yesterday. Although yesterday I told you all that my goal in the coming weeks is to declutter I couldn't resist a little bit of shopping. I guess old habits die hard!

I used to buy lots of magazine but have gotten out of the habit this last year or so while the creative urge just wasn't with me. While that is probably a good thing as money is in short supply at the moment, I just couldn't resist this one as I fell in love with the image on the free stamp. You can't see it too clearly but its a cute bird in a heart. I also popped in to the local fabric shop. It opened up sometime last year I think but I haven't been in in ages and it was nice to see how much the range of fabrics available has expanded. I bought some hessian, cotton, raw silk and muslin. I'm feeling to urge to do some dyeing so apart from the hessian these are destined to get a splash of colour at some point in the not too distant future.

No comments: