Saturday, January 02, 2010

Closure

I have lots of exciting (well exciting for me) plans for 2010. If I can make even just a few of them happen I will be very happy by the time it comes round to celebrating the end of a year again.

But in the interests of closure I am going to start the new year by sharing some pictures of a project that was started and (I'm glad to say finished though only just, lol) in 2009. My cousin's wedding sampler became a Christmas present in the end, better late than never.

Here is the finished piece.And a couple of close ups.
I even had a go at framing it myself, not perfect but not too shabby either.

2009 was a very lean stitching year but I'm hoping to increase the output here at Angelcat Manor in 2010 :)

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

What a beautiful gift! I am so glad you are posting again!

Vicki said...

Congratulations on the completion of the sampler. It looks lovely and you did a great job framing it. I also had a wedding present that finally got done for Christmas. I figured that there wa sno point in rushing things because then it wouldn't turn out. So I took my time and it turned out lovely as well.

Wishing all the best for a happy, healthy, prosperous and creative 2010.

Jane said...

It's beautiful and the frame goes really well with the stitching. I certainly hope this year will be a more settled and happy one for you

Leah said...

Looks absolutely wonderful! The framing is perfect.