Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Meet Kai

I'm very excited to introduce a new edition to our family. This is my nephew, Kai. He was born on 8th December, and what a little darling he is. In this picture he is being swallowed up by one of the beanbags I have in my living room!!
Of course having a new edition is the perfect excuse to start a new stitching project. So I'm busy with needle and thread. Am hoping to get the project done by the middle of January which is when I will be seeing them next. Here is a sneak peek.

3 comments:

Ginnie said...

What a cutie.... let me guess are you making an animal hanging thing for above his cot??

Jane said...

What a beautiful excuse for stitching

Elizabeth in NM said...

Such a sweet little baby! Dec. 8th is my son's birthday too--what a wonderful day. Love the stitching project you are working on for him.