Monday, October 27, 2008

Lottery Postcard

Just a quick post to share the card that I made for this months lottery on Artsnthemail. Not the best card I ever made but I challenged myself to use some bits and pieces that had been lying around on my worktable for a while and this was the result. 'Colourful' is probably the best thing I can find to say about it!

I think things on the blogging front will be a bit slow this week. I am away on a conference with work from Wednesday to Friday but I am going to try and figure out how to schedule a post for Wednesday so I don't miss my regular slot for the Siberian Gold update.

3 comments:

Donna said...

scheduled posts are the best thing about blogger I've found in ages .... simply write your post, and then down at the bottom left of the box you type your post in it has "post options" click on that and it opens an area that's usually hidden with options re commenting and the date/time.... change the date and time to whenever you want your post to appear, and then hit publish. It'll show up in the wider world at the time and date you specified, and in your "Edit posts" lists immediately as a "Scheduled" event. You can still edit it there if you need/want to :-)

Jane said...

Love the way you have stitched the edging using all the colours

Vicki W said...

It's really cute! Have a good conference - "see you" when you are back.