Saturday, December 30, 2006

Pigs

I have so much that I want to blog about but am determined to try and spend less time on the computer this weekend so that I can take advantage of the long weekend we have here in the UK and try and get ahead of myself for some upcoming swaps.

I promised myself that I wouldn't do so many swaps in the new year as I want to try and concentrate a bit more on learning some new techniques, finishing up some UFOs and creating some things just for me, but alas there are so many good swaps out there I just can't seem to resist. I just have to face the fact that I AM A SWAP ADDICT!

I am working on several postcard swaps at the moment. I still owe a couple for 2006 which I am busy working on but here is one for 2007 on Artsnthemail that I managed to get finished up today. I have been working on this one as opposed to my older ones as I needed something portable to take away with me while spending christmas at Dad's. I decided to stitch out a cross stitch design for the Pigs swap. They took absolutely ages to make but I'm pleased with the end result!

2 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Cutting down on swaps is so hard when there are so many great themes out there :)

Vi said...

Oh I love this!! Great work.:-) Good Luck on cutting down your swaps...I hope you can find some balance with swaps, new techniques and creating for yourself.