Sunday, December 10, 2006

Rainy Days

I have been crafting all weekend, yipee, but doesn't time fly when you are having fun. I can't believe that it's almost midnight Sunday and it'll be back to work tomorrow.

I've been busy making secret santa gifts, postcards and some paper ATCs. Too much to show in one post but I think definately my favourite thing that I made this weekend is a set of postcards for a BQLPC swap called Rainy Days. I decided to go abstract for some reason my scanner seems to be playing up and the image has lines over that aren't really there is real life, but this is the best I can do for now (my sister still has my digital camera).I was also prompted to change over to Beta blogger, this is my first post using the new format so I guess we'll see how we get on!

No comments: