Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Wild and Zany Polka Dots



I had a great weekend away in Birmingham shopping, going to the movies and visiting the 'Sewing for Pleasure' show at the NEC. I had hoped to get a new sewing machine there but I found a great deal on the internet and couldn't match it at the show so have ordered online instead. In fact I have just heard that it has been delivered to Mark's work so I just have to wait for him to get home so I can have a play.

Anyhow as I was away at the weekend it feels like it's been a long time since I created something, although in reality of course it's only been a couple of days. I recently joined a yahoo group called MixedMedia Postcards and the first swap that I've signed up for is called Wild and Zany polka dots and here are the cards I made all ready for mailing :)

No comments: