Sunday, April 30, 2006

Shoes, Hat and things

The second lot of postcards that I have been working on this weekend are for a swap called Shoes, hats and things.

I didn't have any hat fabric in my stash but plenty of shoes and bags so I decided to just use what I had. I found some cute bag and shoe mini embroidery patches at Hobbycraft yesterday which I decided would be perfect for finishing these cards off.

I have also been busy cutting the pieces for several other postcard swaps and trying to piece the back for a quilt that I am making for my bed so hopefully there will be more pictures to post in the next few days. I finished up a card for a challenge on the FGM group called Wish you Were Here but as there will be a vote for this I will not put up a picture until the voting is over.

No comments: