All of the cards are slightly different but I used the same method to construct them all, based on an idea I saw in a magazine. I have to confess that I can't remember where I saw this so I can't give credit for the technique it's just something that stuck in my mind.
Basically I bought some artifical flowers and ripped them apart so I was left with the flat shapes. I attached these to the background using some sequins and beads and then added some glitter detail just to jazz it up abit. When putting them together I added a layer of dress net on the top to stop the petals getting mangled when they go through the mail (at least I hope this is what will happen!)