Sunday, October 27, 2013

My week in snapshots

Wow here I am again putting together another 'week in snapshots' post. Another week has passed in a blissful whirlwind.

Things that have been making me happy this week include sleepy morning kisses, days filled with sunshine and rain showers, a training course at work which actually had me feeling inspired for a change and a lovely box of chocolate orange segments.

 How has your week been?

Saturday afternoon snoozing
Live music from my favourite band
Evading Daleks
Getting cosy with crochet in front of a movie
Autumn sunshine
Pumpkins.... all that orangey goodness yum yum
Hat of the week

1 comment:

Veronica Roth said...

Looks like you had a great week! Love that sunshine. It's all rain rain here in Van. :( But Robert tells me that Oxon was beyond windy today. At least it's only raining here. It's funny but I also went to a concert recently; The Dixie Chicks. Love some of their songs. Hope this upcoming week will be fantastic too. By the way, I love the hat; you look so cute. :)