Friday, October 18, 2013

Halfway

Knitting seems to have replaced cross stitch as my Sunday activity for the time being.  I'm working away on my lace scarf still.  I'd like it to be progressing quicker as I want to start wearing it.  But I'm trying to be patient.

In all honesty I could get it done in a few evenings if I really wanted to but I'm trying to reserve evening time for working on the crochet throw that it destined to be a Christmas present and also a few commission projects that friends have recently asked for.

Still it is coming along.  I'm at the half way point, just added the new skein.  One down, one to go, can't wait.  It's going to be a lovely long scarf to wrap up in.

1 comment:

Jane said...

It lovely watching the balls disappear ad you work your way through. It's going to be wonderful to wrap yourself in when it's done