Sunday, October 06, 2013

My week in snapshots

Have had one of those weeks that has just flown by before I knew where I was. Can't quite believe it's Sunday again already.  I didn't actually take many photos this week which just goes to show what a whirlwind it was as it's not often you see me without some sort of camera device in hand but here are a few.

Lazy Sunday playing retro video games :)
A day off work exploring Bath (my favourite street Wool and Country Threads are here for all my crafting needs, yippee!)
A nice cup of tea and a naughty indulgence :)
A night out with Tapas, Sangria and the sexiest man on the planet
A beautiful day celebrating with a beautiful couple, my very good friends, Mark and Emma Rumble
This coming week I really must find a few extra hours in the day to get cracking on the list of Christmas Presents I want to make.  I know its maddening talking about Christmas in October but hand made takes time, so need to get cracking, I feel like I'm behind already.  Aside from making I have dinner out with a friend to look forward to and I'm hoping to be able to spend some time with my family next weekend, fingers crossed.

Whatever your week entails I hope you have a good one x

No comments: