Sunday, August 18, 2013

My week in snapshots

Have had a really lovely week this week. Barbecue with friends, a couple of meals out with my wonderful boyfriend, a night at the movies, a very manageable 4 day week at work and I celebrated my birthday yesterday.  I'm feeling on top of the world this week.

As has become habit here are a few snapshots from my week.

Lots of driving for work this week ... you know you're in the countryside when the vehicles are so huge they take up the whole road!
A day off work = time for a leisurely breakfast.  Ham and cheese omelette, yummy.
Sorting through the yarn box ready to start a new project.  If all goes well this will turn in to a present for a friend who is expecting a little bundle of joy at the end of the year.
An afternoon treat.  White tea and a naughty but nice chocolate cupcake
Birthday gifts from my friends at work.  An expected but wonderful surprise.
Hope you have all had a wonderful week, if you make it to the top of the world with me don't forget to give me a wave. X

No comments: