Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Making Rainbows

What better time than the beginning of the month to tell you about (yet another) new challenge that I have decided to sign up for.
Bottled Rainbows {the button}

I have been having fun trying to pick out my solid fabrics for this. Here is what I have come up with so far.
Some of the colours will get changed out I think as I'm not entirely happy with them (they are not all exactly as they are showing in this picture some of the colours look quite a lot different to the eye than they do on camera)I'm hoping to have some fun with this challenge and it's another good excuse to get using up those scraps.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge

Anita said...

Your colors are lovely. I'm looking forward to see what they turn out as.