Monday, March 07, 2011

Iris is getting dressed

I've been procrastinating with Iris. I am trying to get her dressed and have been having trouble making up my mind. The problem really stems from the fact that I am trying to be good this year and use stuff that I already having rather than keep running out to buy more. The pieces I have aren't really big enough/long enough/wide enough but I am trying to make do.Here is what I have for the skirts so far. I'm not happy yet there is a huge amount of embellishing to go before I can fix the things that I see wrong here. I need to get my needle out though as the deadline for the challenge is fast approaching.

4 comments:

Celia said...

I also love making dolls... I am sure she is going to lool awsome.
I may do a blogpost os some of the dolls I have made in the past.

Miss 376 said...

She's coming along very nicely

VivJM said...

She's coming along wonderfully. I especially like the little flower and trim at the top.

Connie said...

It is so much fun to see your progress on her! The skirt looks fine so far.